Compare Sample Term Rates -
Our agents can assist you with a Term Life Insurance Quote
Protecting your family's future, The Millay Group, Inc. offers both term and universal life insurance to individuals in all stages of life. As an agency that truly cares about the people with whom we do business, we’re proud to offer a free life insurance quote. We’re here to offer guidance so you can buy life insurance with confidence from one of our trusted carriers. Term life insurance, free term life insurance quotes, term life rates and term life comparisons are an important part of how our team serves your family to find the perfect solution.
Some of Our Trusted Carriers:
Term Life Insurance
If you’re going to buy a life insurance policy, term is the most basic, affordable type of coverage. Unlike other types of life-long policies, term coverage is not permanent, it’s fixed to a specific period of time. For example, if you just had kids or bought a house and took on mortgage payments, it may be a good time to buy term life insurance for a period of 10, 20, or even up to 30 years.
Benefits of Term Life:
- Some premiums are guaranteed to stay level for 10, 15, 20, 25 even up to 30 years, depending on your age
- Generally the most affordable way to get the most protection for your premium dollar
- Covers specific periods of time and death benefit remains the same for the entire period
- Flexible term lengths and coverage amounts give you total control
Note: Some quotes will include universal life that has level premiums with rates similar to term life insurance for the initial level period. You may receive quotes for these products as well.
Universal Life Insurance
Universal Life insurance means permanent protection and can guarantee premiums and death benefits for your entire life. Your premium payments are credited as a cash value into your account, where your money accumulates tax-deferred interest. The overall flexibility of the policy can come in handy. For example, if you need to take out a loan or make withdrawals from the surrender account value, you can have that option *.
Benefits Of Universal Life:
- Your coverage lasts as long as you keep paying the required premiums
- Flexible control over how much you pay into your account and when your payments are due
- Emergency funds available if you’re ever in a tight spot where you need cash from the cash surrender account *
- Potential coverage for your entire life
*Policy loans incur interest charges and withdrawals are subject to surrender charges during the surrender charge period. Also policy loans or withdrawals will reduce the death benefit.